Sunday, February 1, 2009

Yummy Mexican Food Last Night

We went to our current favorite spot - 21st Street Burgers in Wichita. It's on 21st, between Broadway and Arkansas. It's a Mexican place, really. But they do serve burgers and fries.

I forgot to take pictures of our food, but plan to do that in the future.

Doug had the most delicious Mexican Fajitas - with carne asada, tomatoes, onions and jalapenos. Served with Rice, Beans, Corn Tortillas. On a scale of 1 to 10, he said they were a 10 PLUS!

Me - One Taco Al Pastor and One Chicken Gordita. Since I can't eat lettuce, I got them both with cilantro and onions. The taco was great, the chicken so-so. I like my gorditas with a little bit of refried beans and sour cream, but this one was just chicken, cilantro and onions. Kind of bland. Put some hot sauce on it and that perked it up considerably!

No comments:

Post a Comment